lunedì 16 gennaio 2012

SOMETHING FOR THE NEXT WINTER SEASON

Sono così fissata, e credo quasi che sia patologico, essere cosi innamorata del natale che quando i negozi dopo le feste mettono in saldo le decorazioni le compro pensando a dove le  metterò il prossimo anno..

I'm so determined and I think it's almost pathological be fixed on christmas that when the stores after the holidays bring into balance the decorations i buy them already thinking about whre i will put them the next year..


Girovagando per le vie di reggio emilia mi sono imbattuta in negozietto molto carino e raffinato dove ho trovato queste palle color tortora con pois bianchi e altre in vetro ... erano scontate del 50% quindi non potevo lasciarmele scappare   non trovate?

Wandering the streets of Reggio Emilia, I came across very nice and elegant shop where I found these balls light brown with white polka dots and other glass ... were discounted by 50% so I could not let it go is not it?



I meravigliosi vasi delle SIA che vedete nella foto sono un regalo di babbo natale. Come al solito "qulacuno" non ha mantenuto  le promesse e nela sua letterina li ha chiesti per me.... Inutile dire che è stat un sorpresa più che gradita..... io adoro le soprese e ultimamente ne ho ricevute tante...
Grazie amore mio!!!! 


The beautiful vases of  "SIA" you see in photos are a gift from Santa Claus. As usual, "someone" did not keep his promises and in his letter asked them for me .... Needless to say it was a surprise more than welcome ..... I love the surprises and lately I have received many ...
Thank you my love!!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...